"As for the enemies of freedom, those who are potential adversaries, they will be reminded that peace is the highest aspiration of the American people. We will negotiate for it, sacrifice for it; we will not surrender for it, now or ever." - Reagan, January 20, 1981

"In Vietnam, we tried and failed in a just cause. No More Vietnams can mean we will not try again. It should mean we will not fail again." - from No More Vietnams by Richard Nixon

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Pro-*Anti-American*-War vote of Pelosi, Boxer and other "peace" democrats

I found this old book from 1990 the other day





One of the key things that shocked me from the book it this vote from 1989 - I have marked the congressmen that I know are still in congress, forgive me if I missed any



What shocks me the most is to see the name of the great civil rights leader John Lewis on here - how is it that he could not denounce the further internal aggression of a regime infamous for violence and repression? I hope he will take an opportunity to correct this error.

No comments: